We know how anxious you must be about giving us a try. More than others can appreciate, we know you are exhibiting a kind of bravery to even consider it. If you have read this far, it means that you must be climbing up the Readiness Quotient ladder. Let us help you climb up another rung of the ladder. Let us schedule a FREE half-hour consultation, by telephone or in person, for you to determine if the Stagefright Survival School is right for you. That way you can develop some comfort about taking this important first step towards effective public speaking.
The Stagefright Survival School is designed for participants with extreme fear of public speaking. The public speaking course covers:
- Comprehensive explanations of the roots of the public speaking problem
- Complete introduction to our proven techniques
- Teaching of basic, intermediate and advanced anxiety management skills customized for the public speaking situation
- Small class sizes
- Progressive exposure of participants to public speaking situations in a safe setting and at a pace that is manageable for each participant
- Sensitive leadership by experienced instructors
- Lots of warm sharing and mutual support
- Optional medication support that acts like “training wheels,” to cushion initial high anxiety levels
- Video-taping, only when you are ready, for visual feedback, tracking progress, and evaluation
As an accommodation for most of our participants who have very demanding careers, we offer evening courses, on Monday through Wednesday nights.
Weekend Intensive Programs
Weekend Intensive Programs will be offered. This different scheduling option may work better for out-of-towners, or for some local Washingtonians whose life situations require it.
Course Tuition Cost
The cost for the ten weeks of special classes is $2,500. This includes training, class materials and evaluation for medication assistance, which is optional. Think of this as what you would pay for a rigorous, life-changing college course. The public speaking course is not a reimbursable service under health insurance.
Similar to a college course, we expect you to pay up front. There will be no reimbursement for classes you miss. We have found that these policies strengthen commitment, energy and focus for achieving your public speaking goals.
click here to read more
To Register and to Contact us:
Call 877-OK/STAGE or 877-657-8243
Our Mailing Address:
1501 Duke St., Suite 100,
Alexandria, VA 22314