Home | Symptoms Checklist | Crisis Help | Classes | Readiness | About Us | More Info | Book! | Contact Us
1501 Duke St., Suite 100, Alexandria, VA 22314 • 1.877.OK/STAGE •
Web Design by
Blue Water Media
- Specialized small classes (8 participants maximum per group)
- Skilled and experienced instructors
- Gradual desensitization that exposes you to elementary public speaking experiences at a pace you can manage and no faster
- Classmates, just like you, who really understand the problem and can share in the process of getting over it
- Warm, supportive learning environment
- Optional medication assistance to get over the first hurdles that acts like “training wheels” to cushion your initial very high anxiety levels
- Ten classes stretched over ten weeks, to allow you to digest your lessons and to build your confidence on a solid foundation
- Emphasis not so much on intellectual learning as on emotional learning
- Plenty of methods, guidelines, mental tricks, tips, and practical advice for eliminating extreme fear
- Videotaped feedback, only when you’re ready for it, so you can see for yourself how you’re doing
- Personalized public speaking crisis management and support
We Guarantee Success!
Call Stagefright Survival School today!
877-OK/STAGE or 877-657-8243
Exciting News: Our New Book, “Stagefright Solved” Now Available!
click here to order from Amazon.