Home | Symptoms Checklist | Crisis Help | Classes | Readiness | About Us | More Info | Book! | Contact Us
1501 Duke St., Suite 100, Alexandria, VA 22314 • 1.877.OK/STAGE •
Web Design by
Blue Water Media
Behaviors and Actions
- Did you ever turn down a promotion because you expected that more demands would be placed on you to speak in public?
- Do you routinely concoct excuses (brilliant or lame) to avoid demands to speak in public?
- Racing heart
- Excessive sweating
- Rubbery legs
- Problem swallowing
- Racing, anxious thoughts
- Loss of focus and concentration
- Tremulous voice
- Excessive shyness and avoidance of attention
- Briefing peers, bosses, clients, customers, students
- Wedding toast
- Graduation speech
- Speech requirement at school
- Eulogy at a funeral
- Sales meetings
- Client presentations
If You Experience Any of These Symptoms, Call Us Today!
877-OK/STAGE or 877-657-8243
Exciting News: Our New Book, “Stagefright Solved” Now Available!
click here to order from Amazon.